(1) The anodized aluminum plate has good processability: the anodized aluminum plate has strong decorative properties and moderate hardness, and can be easily bent and formed for continuous high-speed stamping, which is convenient for direct processing into products without complex surface treatment, which greatly shortens the product production cycle and reduce product production costs.
(2) The anodized aluminum plate has good weather resistance: the anodized aluminum plate with a standard thickness of oxide film (3μm) will not change color, corrosion, oxidation or rust when used indoors for a long time. The anodized aluminum plate with thick oxide film (10μm) can be used outdoors and can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without discoloration.
(3) Strong metallic feeling of anodized aluminum plate: The surface hardness of the anodized aluminum plate is high, reaching gem level, good scratch resistance, the surface is not covered with paint, retains the metallic color of the aluminum plate, highlights the modern metallic feeling, and improves the product grade and added value.
(4) The anodized aluminum plate has high fire resistance: pure metal products, no paint and any chemical substances on the surface, no combustion at 600 degrees high temperature, no toxic gas is generated, and it meets the requirements of fire protection and environmental protection.
(5) The anodized aluminum plate has strong anti-fouling properties: no fingerprints are left, and there will be stains, which are easy to clean and do not produce corrosion spots.
(6) The anodized aluminum plate has strong applicability: it has a wide range of uses and is suitable for metal aluminum ceilings, curtain wall aluminum panels, aluminum-plastic panels, fireproof panels, honeycomb aluminum panels, aluminum veneers, electrical panels, cabinet panels, furniture panels, etc.