White anodized aluminum sheet refers to an aluminum sheet that has been treated with an anodizing process to create a hard, durable, and corrosion-resistant oxide layer on its surface. This oxide layer can be dyed in different colors, including white, to provide a decorative or functional finish.
Anodizing is a process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. It increases corrosion and wear resistance, and during the process the anodized aluminum surface can be dyed into many different colors,such as gold anodized aluminum sheet,black anodized aluminum sheet,white anodized aluminum sheet ect.
During the anodizing process, the aluminum sheet is immersed in an electrolytic bath and an electric current is applied to it. This causes an oxidation reaction to occur, which results in the formation of a thick layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of the sheet. The thickness and porosity of the oxide layer can be controlled to achieve the desired finish.
White anodized aluminum sheet is commonly used in architectural and decorative applications, such as for building facades, signage, and interior design elements. The white color is popular because it provides a clean and modern aesthetic that is versatile and complementary to a design range of ty .
(1) Good processability: Anodized aluminum sheet has strong decorative and moderate hardness, can be easily bent and shaped, and can be continuously and rapidly stamped to facilitate direct processing into products, eliminating the need for complicated surface treatment and greatly shortening the production cycle. Reduce product production costs.
(2) Good weather resistance: The anodized aluminum sheet with a standard thickness oxide film (3μm) is not discolored for a long period of time in the room, does not corrode, does not oxidize, and does not rust. The anodized alumina plate with a thick oxide film (10 μm) can be used outdoors and can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without discoloration.
(3) Strong metal sensation: The anodized aluminum sheet has high surface hardness, gem quality, good scratch resistance, no surface coating, retains the metallic color of the aluminum sheet, highlights the modern metal feel, and improves product quality and added value.
(4) High fire resistance: pure metal products, no paint and any chemical substance on the surface, 600 degree high temperature does not burn, no toxic gas is produced, and it meets fire protection and environmental protection requirements.
(5) Strong anti-fouling: no fingerprints are left, there are traces of stains, easy to clean, no corrosion spots.
(6) Strong applicability: It is widely used in metal aluminum ceilings, curtain wall aluminum panels, aluminum-plastic panels, fireproof panels, honeycomb aluminum panels, decorative aluminum sheet, electrical panels, cabinet panels, and furniture panels.
There are numerous White Anodized Aluminum Sheet manufacturers in China, henan huawei Aluminum is one of the first-level leaders. henan huawei Aluminum factory has established more than 17 years and after long period of development, our enterprise now owns advanced equipment and strong technical force in aluminium sheet products. henan huawei Aluminum always take technological innovation as concept, in the aluminum sheet production, we always update the production and inspection equipment, train aluminum production technicians, learn production technology at home and abroad. Because we believe high quality aluminum alloys is the first ingredient to win customer trust.
Beyond production technology and experience, henan huawei Aluminum also has complete management system, this will help our customers save much aluminum sheet cost in the business.
In henan huawei Aluminum, a comprehensive and thoughtful service is also very important. From your first query until the sheet of aluminium has been delivered to you, henan huawei Aluminum staff will be in your side all the time.
5052 White anodized aluminum sheet has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, candidity, fatigue strength and moderate static strength, often used in the manufacture of aircraft fuel tanks, tubing, as well as sheet metal parts for transportation vehicles and ships, instrumentation, street lamp support and Rivets, hardware products, etc.