“1350 aluminum sheet” refers to a specific aluminum alloy material, where “1350” represents the alloy identification of this aluminum alloy. The 1350 alloy is mainly composed of pure aluminum, with a purity of more than 99.5%, which belongs to the aluminum electrolyte grade alloy.
Aluminum sheet 1350 is widely used in power transmission and electrical applications due to its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity. This alloy is often used in the manufacture of cables, wires, transformer coils and other electrical components that require good electrical conductivity.
Thickness: between 0.2mm and 6mm
Width: between 100mm and 2000mm
Length: Between 500mm and 6000mm, customized lengths can also be provided according to customer requirements.
Surface treatment: Various surface treatments are available, such as anodizing, coating, polishing, etc.
Alloy state: 1350 aluminum plate is usually in O state, which is the annealed state.
Other special requirements: According to customer needs, provide customized size, shape and special processing.
1350 aluminum plate is typically available in different temper states, also known as “conditions” or “states of treatment.” These states can affect the mechanical properties and other characteristics of the aluminum plate.
“1350 Aluminum Sheet” has some characteristics and advantages, mainly due to its pure aluminum composition and specific alloying composition. The following are the main characteristics of 1350 aluminum plate:
1. Excellent electrical conductivity: 1350 aluminum plate is a high-purity aluminum alloy with excellent electrical conductivity. This makes it useful in electrical applications, such as for making cables, wires and transformer coils. High electrical conductivity helps reduce resistive losses and improve power transfer efficiency.
2. Lightweight: The density of pure aluminum is low, so the 1350 aluminum plate is relatively light. This makes it advantageous in applications where lightweight materials are required, especially where weight reduction is required.
3. Good corrosion resistance: Pure aluminum has good corrosion resistance, especially in atmospheric environments. This makes the 1350 aluminum plate have a certain corrosion resistance in some mildly corrosive environments.
4. Weldability: 1350 aluminum plate has good weldability, and can be processed and connected by common welding methods (such as TIG welding, MIG welding, etc.).
5. Heat treatment: Pure aluminum (including 1350 alloy) can be heat treated (annealed) to improve its physical properties. Annealing can improve its ductility and plasticity.
6. Environmental protection: Since 1350 aluminum plate is mainly composed of high-purity aluminum, it is a recyclable material, which is conducive to environmental protection.