What is 1050 aluminum sheet?
1050 aluminum sheet is an aluminum alloy with a composition of 99.5% aluminum and small amounts of other elements such as iron and silicon. Aluminum sheet 1050 is a commercially pure aluminum alloy known for its high electrical conductivity, good formability and excellent corrosion resistance.
In general, 1050 aluminum sheet is a commonly used aluminum alloy with a wide range of uses due to its excellent performance and wide range of applications.
Application scenarios of 1050 aluminum sheets
1050 aluminum sheet is commonly used in applications requiring low strength and high corrosion resistance, such as chemical processing equipment, cookware, and reflectors. Due to its high conductivity, it is also used in electrical applications such as capacitors and transformers.
1050 aluminum sheet alloy temper specification
|1050 H12 aluminum sheet||0.006-0.250||0.152-6.35|
|1050 H14 aluminum sheet||0.008-0.236||0.203-5.99|
|1050 H16 aluminum sheet||0.008-0.236||0.203-5.99|
|1050 H18 aluminum sheet||0.008-0.250||0.203-6.35|
|1050 H19 aluminum sheet||0.008-0.236||0.203-5.99|
|1050 H22 aluminum sheet||0.008-0.118||0.203-3.0|
|1050 H24 aluminum sheet||0.008-0.236||0.203-6.0|
|1050 H26 aluminum sheet||0.006-0.24||0.152-6.10|
|1050 H28 aluminum sheet||0.006-0.24||0.152-6.10|
|1050 O aluminum sheet||0.006-0.24||0.152-6.10|
|1050 H111 aluminum sheet||0.006-0.24||0.152-6.10|
Mechanical properties of aluminum sheet al 1050
In terms of physical properties, the density of 1050 aluminum plate is 2.71 g/cm³, the melting point is 643°C, and the thermal conductivity is 230 W/mK. Its mechanical properties include a tensile strength of 55-95 MPa and a yield strength of 35 MPa.
1050 aluminum sheet chemical composition
Al 1050 belongs to a series of pure aluminum sheets, the content of aluminum is the highest, and some other metals are also added to improve the properties of the metal.
Advantages of 1050 aluminum plate
China 1050 aluminum sheet is a commercially pure aluminum alloy known for its excellent corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity and good electrical conductivity. Here are some advantages of 1050 aluminum sheet:
1. Corrosion resistance: 1050 aluminum has excellent corrosion resistance, making it an excellent choice for harsh environment applications.
2. Formability: 1050 aluminum is highly formable, which means it can be easily molded into different shapes without cracking or breaking.
3. Weldability: 1050 aluminum can be easily welded using conventional methods, which makes it ideal for a variety of applications.
4. High thermal conductivity: 1050 aluminum has high thermal conductivity, which makes it a good choice for heat sinks and other applications where heat dissipation is important.
5. Good electrical conductivity: 1050 aluminum also has good electrical conductivity, which makes it a popular choice for electrical applications.
6. Lightweight: 1050 aluminum is a lightweight material, which makes it ideal for applications where weight is important, such as the aerospace industry.
Cost-Effective: 1050 Aluminum is an economical material which makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
Overall, the advantages of 1050 aluminum sheet make it a popular material for many applications, including roofing, signage, and electronics.
What is 1050 aluminium alloy sheet used for?
1050 Aluminum Sheet is a commercially pure aluminum grade that is at least 99.5% pure. It has good corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, and is easy to process and shape. Due to these properties, it is commonly used in various applications, the following are the top 6 applications of 1050 aluminum sheet:
1. Roof and siding: 1050 aluminum is used for roof and siding material because of its corrosion resistance and durability.
2. Electrical equipment: 1050 aluminum sheet is used in electrical equipment due to its high conductivity and ability to be easily molded into complex shapes.
3. Chemical and food processing equipment: The corrosion resistance of 1050 aluminum makes it suitable for chemical and food processing equipment.
4. Reflector: 1050 Aluminum is used for the reflector due to its high reflectivity.
5. Heat exchanger: Due to the high thermal conductivity of aluminum sheet 1050, it is used in the heat exchanger.
6. Signs and nameplates: aluminum sheet al 1050 is commonly used for signs and nameplates because of its ease of forming and stamping and its ability to be easily engraved or embossed.
Overall, 1050 aluminum alloy sheet is a versatile material that can be used in a wide range of applications due to its excellent combination of properties.
What is the difference between 1050 and 1060 aluminum?
In fact, the aluminum plates of these two specifications are a series of aluminum plates, and there are two differences.
1. The aluminum content of 1050 and 1060 is different. The aluminum content of 1050 aluminum plate is 99.50%, and the aluminum content of 1060 aluminum plate is 99.60%. You can see the last two digits.
2. The characteristics are different: the national standard 1050 aluminum plate contains 99.5% aluminum, the production process is relatively simple, strong corrosion resistance, and high plasticity. The 1060 aluminum plate contains 99.6% aluminum, and the 1060 aluminum plate has high plasticity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity. 1060 aluminum plate has good elongation and tensile strength, and 1060 is suitable for stretching and other products.
Relatively speaking, the higher the aluminum content, the softer the material, but there is not much difference between the two. In actual use, the 1050 aluminum plate is often replaced by the 1060 aluminum plate.
Neither can be strengthened by heat treatment. 1060 is suitable for stretching and other products.