1. Material composition 1100 aluminum coil is mainly composed of aluminum and a small part of copper, silicon, manganese and other elements, while 3003 aluminum coil is mainly composed of aluminum and a small part of copper and manganese.
|Material composition||1100 aluminum coil||3003 aluminum coil|
2. Density The density of 3003 aluminum coil is slightly higher than that of 1100 aluminum coil, 2.72g/cm³ and 2.70g/cm³ respectively.
3. Strength The strength of 3003 aluminum coils is higher than that of 1100 aluminum coils, 140-180MPa and 110-130MPa respectively.
4. Corrosion resistance The corrosion resistance of 3003 aluminum coil is better than that of 1100 aluminum coil, especially in humid environment, its corrosion resistance is more prominent.
5. Processing performance The processing performance of 1100 aluminum coil is better than that of 3003 aluminum coil, especially in cold working. However, the processing performance of 3003 aluminum coil is relatively poor, and it is easy to produce surface wrinkles.
6. Weldability The weldability of 3003 aluminum coil is better than that of 1100 aluminum coil, which is suitable for welding process.
7. Heat treatment performance The heat treatment performance of 1100 aluminum coil is better than that of 3003 aluminum coil, and the properties of the material can be changed by heating and cooling.
8. Lightweight 1100 aluminum coil has a low density and can be used for lightweight design. It is suitable for some products that require weight, such as aircraft components and vehicles.
9. Application fields 1100 aluminum coils are mainly used in lighting, aluminum mirrors, radiators and other fields, while 3003 aluminum coils are widely used in automobiles, aerospace, construction, electronics and other fields.
10. The price varies depending on the material composition and processability.