Unter gewalztem Aluminiumblech versteht man ein Aluminiumblech, das durch einen Walzprozess hergestellt wird. Beim Walzvorgang wird ein Metallbarren oder -barren durch eine Reihe von Walzen geführt, um seine Dicke zu reduzieren und ihn zu einem Blech mit gleichmäßiger Dicke zu formen. Mit dem Verfahren werden Aluminiumbleche mit bestimmten Abmessungen hergestellt, Dicke und Oberflächeneigenschaften für verschiedene Anwendungen geeignet.
The process of producing rolled aluminum sheet involves several steps, starting from aluminum raw material, to the final rolled sheet with the desired thickness and dimensions. The two main methods of producing rolled aluminum sheet are hot rolling and cold rolling. Here’s an overview of the process:
1. Ingot casting preparation: The process starts with the preparation of aluminum ingots. These ingots are usually cast from molten aluminum in a mold and allowed to solidify. The composition and alloy of the ingot is carefully controlled according to the intended application of the rolled plate.
2. Homogenization (optional): In manchen Fällen, especially for certain aluminum alloys, the ingot may undergo a homogenization process. This helps ensure uniformity in the material’s microstructure and composition.
3. Heating (hot rolling only): During hot rolling, steel ingots are preheated to high temperatures to make them more ductile and easier to deform.
4. Warmwalzen: During hot rolling, a preheated aluminum ingot passes through a series of rolling mills, gradually reducing its thickness while extending its length. The process involves multiple passes over the rollers with gradually decreasing gaps between them. The hot rolling process reduces the thickness of aluminum while increasing its length and width. Materials are subjected to compressive and tensile forces during rolling.
5. Annealing (cold rolling only):
Cold rolling involves passing aluminum through rolls at or near room temperature. To prevent the material from becoming too brittle and increase its ductility, an intermediate annealing step can be introduced during cold rolling.
6. Cold rolling: The process of cold rolling is similar to hot rolling, but at a lower temperature. Through multiple passes between the rollers with gradually decreasing gaps, the material is gradually thinned and elongated.
7. Surface treatment and coating (optional):
After rolling, aluminum sheet may be surface treated or coated to improve its surface finish, Korrosionsbeständigkeit, or other properties.
8. Cutting and shearing: The rolled aluminum sheet is cut and sheared to the required size. This step ensures that the sheet is uniform in size and meets specified tolerances.
9. Quality control: Rolled aluminum sheets undergo rigorous quality control inspections to ensure compliance with industry and customer specifications. These inspections include measurements of thickness, dimensions, mechanical properties and surface quality.
10. Packaging and delivery: The final rolled aluminum sheet is packaged and ready for distribution to manufacturers and industries who use it for various applications such as construction, Transport, Verpackung, etc.
Rolled aluminum sheets are used in a wide variety of industries and applications due to their versatility, Leicht, Korrosionsbeständigkeit, and ease of fabrication. Some common uses for rolled aluminum sheet include:
Roof and Siding: For its durability, Korrosionsbeständigkeit, and aesthetics, rolled aluminum sheet is used for roofing, Abstellgleis, and other architectural elements. Wall cladding: Aluminum panels are used for exterior and interior wall cladding in commercial and residential buildings. Curtain Wall: Rolled aluminum panels are a key component of the curtain wall system, providing structural support and aesthetic elements.
Automobil: Due to its lightweight nature, rolled aluminum sheet is used to make body panels, hoods, doors and other parts that help improve fuel efficiency. Aerospace: In the aerospace industry, aluminum sheet is used for aircraft structures, wings, fuselage and interior components. Schiffe: Due to their corrosion resistance in marine environments, aluminum sheets are used for hulls, decks and superstructures.
Aluminum cans: Rolled aluminum sheets are used to make beverage cans because of their light weight, barrier properties to protect the contents, and recyclability. Foil packaging: Thin sheets of aluminum are used to make flexible packaging materials, such as the foil used to package food, Arzneimittel, and other products.
Appliances: Rolled aluminum sheets are used in the production of household appliances such as refrigerators, ovens, and washing machines. Machinery and Equipment: Aluminum sheet is used to manufacture components for various industrial machinery and equipment.
Conductor: Aluminiumbleche werden aufgrund ihrer guten elektrischen Leitfähigkeit und ihres geringen Gewichts als elektrische Leiter zur Stromübertragung und -verteilung eingesetzt. Elektronische Bauteile: Aluminiumblech wird zur Herstellung von Elektronikgehäusen verwendet, Gehäuse und Kühlkörper.
Außenbeschilderung: Aufgrund seiner Wetterbeständigkeit und anpassbaren Eigenschaften, Gewalztes Aluminiumblech wird häufig für Beschilderungen und Displays im Außenbereich verwendet.
Aluminiumblech für Kochgeschirr und Küchenzubehör: Töpfe und Pfannen: Aluminum sheet is used in the production of cookware due to its excellent thermal conductivity and light weight properties. Baking pans: Baking pans and trays are usually made of aluminum because it distributes heat evenly.
The versatility of rolled aluminum sheet, combined with its corrosion resistance, Formbarkeit, and lightweight properties, make it the first choice for a wide range of applications across industries.